Runtime, Inc. (有限会社ランタイム). Programming contractor based in Toyoshima, Tokyo and headed by Wataru Shuri (修理亘), who had previously worked at Genki. Several of the staff previously worked at Genki or Givro.
Established on July 18, 2001; acquired by Marvelous Interactive on April 3, 2006; merged into Marvelous Entertainment on April 1, 2008.
- 3D Kakutou Tkool 2 / Fighter Maker 2 (some direction, some programming) (JP Publisher: Enterbrain; US Publisher: Agetec)
- Bleach: Hanatareshi Yabou (programming) (JP Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Developer: Quintet
- Doko Demo Isshi: Toro to Nagareboshi (support?) (JP Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment)
- LowRider: Round the World / Lowrider (programming) (JP Publisher: PCCW Japan; US Publisher: Jaleco)
- Developer: VR-1 Japan
- Project Sylpheed / Project Sylpheed: Arc of Deception (sound programming) (JP/US/EU Publisher: Square Enix)