From Game Developer Research Institute
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GDRI shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss incurred as a result of the use, or inability to use, this website, even if GDRI has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions shall only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law.
- GDRI contains links to third party websites. We do not assume any liability or responsibility for the actions, product, availability, or content of these outside resources.
- GDRI may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access or refuse service at any time, without notice, to all or part of this website for any or no reason, including (but not limited to) restricting, inhibiting, or disrupting any GDRI event; attempting to alter or improperly access any feature or function of this website; posting or transmitting any illegal content; harassing or threatening any user of this site or the system operator ("sysop"); posting content that is offensive or otherwise disruptive of site activities; posting unsolicited advertising; or improperly impersonating another individual.
- Any data you post on this website may be edited, altered, or removed by other users. Even if removed, any edits may still be viewable publicly via the edit history.
Any copyrighted material that is not the property of GDRI is the property of its respective owners and is used in accordance with the fair use doctrine of the U.S. copyright statute.
- GDRI is a wiki, a website that is theoretically editable by any user. If you add or edit any content and are not logged into an account, your IP address will be recorded and displayed publicly in the edit history.
- When creating an account, you have the option of providing your e-mail address. We recommend this for lost password retrieval, but it is NOT required.
- If you have already registered for an account and provided an e-mail address, you may change or remove the address at any time.
- Registered users who would like to delete their account can contact the admin.
(NOTE: GDRI does not currently allow user registration or anonymous editing.)