From Game Developer Research Institute
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GDRI :: Game Developer Research Institute ("GDRI") is a non-commercial, non-profit website.
- GDRI is not affiliated with Game Developer magazine or its parent company UBM plc.
- Views and opinions expressed by interviewees do not necessarily reflect those of their former or current employers or GDRI.
- Due to the speculatory nature of some of its research, GDRI cannot fully guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on this website.
- GDRI shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss incurred as a result of the use, or inability to use, this website, even if GDRI has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions shall only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law.
- GDRI contains links to third party websites. We do not assume any liability or responsibility for the actions, product, availability, or content of these outside resources.
- GDRI may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access or refuse service at any time, without notice, to all or part of this website for any or no reason, including (but not limited to) restricting, inhibiting, or disrupting any GDRI event; attempting to alter or improperly access any feature or function of this website; posting or transmitting any illegal content; harassing or threatening any user of this site or the system operator ("sysop"); posting content that is offensive or otherwise disruptive of site activities; posting unsolicited advertising; or improperly impersonating another individual.
- Any data you post on this website may be edited, altered, or removed by other users. Even if data has been removed, it may still be viewable via the edit history.
- Images and any other copyrighted data are the property of their respective owners and are used in accordance with the Fair Use clause of the US Copyright Law of 1976.
- When creating an account, you have the option of providing your e-mail address, which we recommend for lost password retrieval. GDRI will never provide your e-mail address to third parties.
- If you edit any content or post a comment and are not logged into an account, your IP address will be recorded and displayed publicly in the edit history.
GDRI reserves the right to change any of the above at any time without notice.