From Game Developer Research Institute
- From a quick glance, relevant details:
- - "Japan Database Network Research Institute Inc." was established in 1985 with investment from 6 public companies (including Micro Cabin ). Research focus on PC user interfaces and "natural language" database systems. Also listed as an associated company.
- - Japan DataWorks was established March 31, 1992 as a spinoff company with investment from T&E Soft, MAC (Hummingbird Soft), BPS and Riverhillsoft, with the intention of furthering the company's research and turning it into finished products.
- - Main office was in Kumamoto, with a branch office in Sasebo, Nagasaki.
- - President Mamoru Imanishi (今西守) of MAC. Board members Naoto Oyachi (大矢知直登) of Micro Cabin, Hiroyuki Imabayashi (今林宏行) of Thinking Rabbit, and Hiroshi Nonaka (野中博), (Nonaka was also the head of the Sasebo office). Auditor Hiroshi Imanishi (今西寛) of MAC. 12 employees total.
- - Business described as software development. Natural language systems, system consulting, software and multimedia development and sales, computer graphics production etc. --Dimitri (talk) 23:02, 16 February 2017 (CET)