J-Force (株式会社ジェイフォース) was started by Wolf Team head Masahiro Akishino (秋篠雅弘). Unfortunately, the company took on too many projects, which led to development delays, which led to trouble with clients. During the development of Dragon Force, Akishino disappeared, and J-Force went bankrupt. (Dragon Force was finished internally at Sega.) 
Research Methods: Actual mentions, online resources, shared staff
- Nangoku Shounen Papuwa-kun: Gammadan no Yabou (JP Publisher: Enix)
- Sound: Opus?
PC Engine CD/TurboGrafx-CD
- Renny Blaster (co-developed with Arcadia) (JP Publisher: NEC Avenue)
- Dragon Force (co-developer) (JP Publisher: Sega; US Publisher: Working Designs)
Super Famicom/Super NES
- Araiguma Rascal (JP Publisher: Masaya)
- Asameshimae Nyanko (JP Publisher: Zamuse)
- Gamera: Gyaos Gekimetsu Sakusen (JP Publisher: Sammy)
- 90% Code, 70% Graphics: Axes Art Amuse
- Granhistoria: Genshi Sekaiki (JP Publisher: Banpresto)
- 40% Code, 50% Graphics: Axes Art Amuse?
- Nekketsu Tairiku: Burning Heroes (JP Publisher: Enix)
- Sound: Opus
- Sakurai Shouichi no Jankiryuu Mahjong Hisshouhou (JP Publisher: Sammy)
- 30% Code: Axes Art Amuse?
- Shin Seikoku: La Wares (JP Publisher: Yutaka)