Workman Corp., Inc. (株式会社ワークマン) publishes and develops otome and bishoujo games under the Matatabi and Kiss brands respectively. It was established on September 9, 1993. The president is Masamichi Funahashi (船橋正道), who previously worked at Now Production.
Research Methods: Actual mentions
- Pro Stadium (JP Publisher: Sanyo)
- Production?: Octagon Entertainment; Some Sound: Music Worx, Joedown
- WireWay (opening movie) (US/JP/EU Publisher: Konami)
- Developer: Now Production; Some Graphics: Opus; Opening Movie: Rainbow-Motion-Graphics; Sound: Soundtech
Game Boy Advance
- Goemon: New Age Shutsudou! (some planning, programming, graphics; under subcontract with Now Production) (JP Publisher: Konami)
- Sound: Music Worx
- Baseball: Pro-nami Kusayakyuu! / Wai Wai Kusayakyuu / Big League Slugger Baseball (developer? under subcontract with Now Production?) (JP Publisher: Media Gallop/Hamster; US Publisher: Agetec)
- Looks similar to Super Live Stadium
- Kart Race: Kimete wa Drift! / Wai Wai Kart / Extreme Go-Kart Racing (some programming? some graphics?) (JP Publisher: Media Gallop/Hamster; US Publisher: Agetec)
- Developer: Now Production
- Super Live Stadium (JP Publisher: Aques)
- [Some?] Music, Sound Effects: Music Worx
- Shares staff with Pro Stadium (3DO). Contains text string "Dummy_Data_Workman".