- This company existed at least until 2009, but I'm not certain if it still does. Their website is still online but hasn't been updated in over a decade. Company head Jun Enomoto worked on We Cheer 2, and that game's developer Machatin lists Team OX as a client on their website.
- They are commonly credited online with developing Shin Megami Tensei 2 for the PS1, but judging from the game's credits the port was done internally at Atlus. Team OX is given a special thanks though, so I've included it as they were involved in some capacity.
- Millennium Fire is listed in a 2ch thread as one of their titles  (post #26), but this same post also lists SMT2 and I can't find evidence of this link anywhere else.
- The Geo Factory connection is suggested by Enomoto, Naoki Saegusa, and Yasuhide Sasagawa.
- Michaelsoft may have split off from this company. Hajime Chikami and Motoya Ataka both worked on GunDress and were part of Michaelsoft (and later Experience Inc.)
- There are likely many other titles missing, most of them probably for graphics work. Their old website (circa 2003) lists a number of clients: Infinity, Avit, MTO, Kadokawa Shoten, Gonzo, Sega, Nextech, Barnhouse Effect, Victor Interactive, and Microsoft. --Dimitri (talk) 06:09, 6 October 2016 (CEST)