From Game Developer Research Institute
Az Game (有限会社アズゲーム). Allegedly headed by Toshiharu Yamanishi (山西利治), formerly of Technosoft and Gust, and also included former Compile and Siesta staff. Based in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo and was apparently in existence from 1999 until 2002.
- SeGaGaGa (some music) (JP Publisher: Sega)
- Developer: Thunder Stone Japan; Production: Hitmaker
Game Boy Advance
- Black/Matrix Zero (music, development support?) (JP Publisher: NEC Interchannel)
- Direction, Graphics: Flight-Plan; Programming: Nisshinken?
- Summon Night 2 (support) (JP Publisher: Banpresto)
- Developer: Flight-Plan