Locomotive Corporation, Ltd. (株式会社ロコモティブ) was a Kyoto-based development house started in May 1987 and headed by Hiroshi Okamoto (岡本博視).  The company opened offices in Vietnam (involved in business software) and Cambodia (now Locomo) in 1995 and 1996 respectively.
Not to be confused with the defunct THQ-owned Locomotive Games.
Research Methods: Actual mentions, hidden data, shared staff
- StarTropics (co-developer) (US/CA/DE/SC Publisher: Nintendo)
- Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II (co-developer? sound?) (US/CA Publisher: Nintendo)
- AeroGauge (JP/EU/US Publisher: ASCII)
- Beast Wars Metals 64 / Transformers: Beast Wars Transmetals (JP Publisher: Takara; US Publisher: BAM! Entertainment)
- Graphics: SunArt
- Choro Q 64 / Penny Racers (JP Publisher: Takara; US Publisher: THQ)
- Choro Q 64 2: Hachamecha Grand Prix Race (JP Publisher: Takara)
Super Famicom/Super NES
- Super Punch-Out (co-developer) (US/UK/FR/DE/SC/AU/JP Publisher: Nintendo)
- Niko-chan Battle / Faceball (unreleased) (Bullet-Proof Software)
- SD Gundam Dimension War (JP Publisher: Bandai)
- V-Tetris (JP Publisher: Bullet-Proof Software)
- Virtual Fishing (JP Publisher: Pack-In-Video)