IN-GLOVE Co.,Ltd. (株式会社イングローブ), based in Toyoshima-ku, Tokyo, was started by former Exrays staff on February 17, 2003 and headed by Makoto Nakabayashi (中林誠). It declared bankruptcy on October 7, 2015. 
The company's name derives from president Nakabayashi's name: Naka (中) means "inside" and Hayashi (林) means "grove".
- Death Note: Kira Game (JP Publisher: Konami)
- Itouke no Urawaza DS (JP Publisher: Spike)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (some programming, some graphics) (JP/US/EU Publisher: Sega)
- Developer: Racjin?
- Snowboard Kids Party / SBK: Snowboard Kids (JP/US Publisher: Atlus; EU Publisher: Rising Star Games)
- Production: Racjin; Music: WBM; Character Illustrations: Earthly Production; Debugging: Digital Hearts
- Sugar Sugar Rune: Queen Shiken wa Dai Panic (under subcontract with Dimps) (JP Publisher: Bandai)
- Flick Dealer
- Meishi no Tatsujin
- Flying Shoes [mixi App/Yahoo Mobage]
- Bleach: Blade Battlers (some character animation) (JP Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Developer: Racjin
- Naruto: Uzumaki Ninden / Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles (additional production) (JP/EU/AU Publisher: Bandai; US Publisher: Bandai Namco Games)
- Production: Cavia; Developer: Racjin; Localization: Digitalware, thinkArts
- Sanyo Pachinko Paradise 10: Okaeri! Gensan (JP Publisher: Irem)
- Shaman King: Funbari Spirits (under subcontract with Dimps) (JP Publisher: Bandai)
- Debugging: Pole To Win
- "2004 action game" (development support)
- "2006 pachislot game"
- DokiSui: DokiDoki Suikoden (JP Publisher: Irem)
- Graphics: Digital Works Entertainment; Sound: Studio Cappojitte
- Sengoku Efuda Yuugi: Hototogisu Ran (JP Publisher: Irem)
- Sengoku Efuda Yuugi: Hototogisu Tairan (JP Publisher: Irem)
- Sound: Audio Studio Hibiki, USP
In addition to the above titles, the company's works list also includes "screen game development" for four unnamed arcade medal games between 2004 and 2007.
- Official Website (Internet Archive Wayback Machine) (Japanese)
- Bankruptcy proceedings information (Japanese)