Axlon Incorporated was a company started by Atari co-founder Nolan Bushnell and former Atari engineer/product manager John Vurich that mainly produced robotic toys. It was incorporated on March 26, 1980. In 1988, Axlon was contracted to develop 2600 games for Atari Corp. 
Research Methods: Actual mentions, online resources
- The Adventures of Max (unreleased) (Atari) [John Vifian]
- MotoRodeo (US Publisher: Atari) [Steve DeFrisco*]
- Off the Wall (US Publisher: Atari) [John Vifian]
- Save Mary (unreleased) (Atari) [Tod Frye*]
- Secret Quest (US Publisher: Atari) [Steve DeFrisco*]
- Shooting Arcade (unreleased) (Atari)
- Tod Frye claims to have programmed this, but the version available online was apparently written by Agustin Ortiz Valdiviezo at Mexican firm Heuristica.
* Steve DeFrisco was an employee at Axlon, but he later left and became a contractor. Tod Frye was also a contractor.