From Game Developer Research Institute
Rozner Labs, Inc. (aka Rozner Labs Software Group) was incorporated on July 12, 1993. Stephen Rozner was the president.
The company was started by brothers Stephen & William Rozner and a friend, and it originally operated out of a small two bedroom condo. The name came from what friends called the Rozners' house because of their abundance of tools. The Rozners later closed shop to work for Static Online.
Research Methods: Actual mentions, print (see Further reading)
- Beethoven's 2nd (US Publisher: Hi Tech Expressions)
- D (US/EU Publisher: Acclaim)
- Mega Man X (US Publisher: Capcom)
- Super Street Fighter II (US Publisher: Capcom)
- Production: Capcom Digital Studios; Music and Sound Drivers: Miles Designs
- We're Back!: A Dinosaur's Story (US Publisher: Hi Tech Expressions)
Super Famicom/Super NES
- Team NFL Heroes (unreleased) (Hi Tech Entertainment)
- 1. The Untold History of Japanese Game Developers: Volume 1, John Szczepaniak, SMG Szczepaniak, 2014.8, ISBN 0992926009.