Cyber Plus (有限会社サイバープラス). Graphics contractor that appears to have been headed by Hiroyuki Saigusa (七種宏之), formerly of Aspect and Kaneko. Staff also included artists Takuya Saito (斎藤卓也) and Katsutoshi Hodaka (保高勝俊), both formerly of Gai Brain, and Shoichi Kawamura (川村正一), who later went to Will.
- Devilish: Ball Bounder / Devilish (some graphics?) (JP Publisher: Starfish; US Publisher: UFO Interactive; EU Publisher: 505 GameStreet)
- Evergreen Avenue (CG design) (JP Publisher: Media Works/Datam Polystar)
- Developer: Vridge
- Gotouchi Hello Kitty Sugoroku Monogatari (some graphics) (JP Publisher: Bandai)
- Developer: Chime; Some Graphics: Kodomonoyakata; Debugging: Pole To Win
- Ojamajo Doremi Dokkan!: Nijiiro Para-dise (some graphics) (JP Publisher: Bandai)
- Developer: Chime; Some Graphics: Neverland; Debugging: Pole To Win, Digital Hearts