Applied Computer Technology
From Game Developer Research Institute
Applied Computer Technology, Inc. (ACT) is a company in Las Vegas, Nevada, started by programmer Peter Filiberti and a partner after the closure of Sunware Development. It was incorporated on February 10, 1984.  Filiberti was Vice President, Operations and principal. He sold the company in 1993. 
Louis Castle and Brett Sperry worked at ACT before founding Westwood Studios.
Research Methods: Interviews, online resources (see Links)
- Big Bucks Trivia (Dynasoft)
- Impossible Mission (US Publisher: Epyx)
- Chopper Hunt (US Publisher: Imagic)
- Moonsweeper (US Publisher: Imagic)
- Nova Blast (US Publisher: Imagic; AU Publisher: HES)
- Temple of Apshai Trilogy (US Publisher: Epyx)
Amusement, gaming, and other non-video game-related hardware and software were also developed at Applied Computer Technology. Those are listed on Peter Filiberti's resume.