From Game Developer Research Institute
Az Game (有限会社アズゲーム). Based in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo and headed by Ryoji Honma (本間亮二), previously a planner at Siesta. Appears to have been in existence from 1999 until 2002.
Most of the staff previously worked at either Siesta, Gust, or Compile.  Several staff joined Flight-Plan after it closed.
Research Methods: Actual mentions, online resources (see Links)
- SeGaGaGa (some music) (JP Publisher: Sega)
- Developer: Thunderstone Japan; Production: Hitmaker
Game Boy Advance
- Black/Matrix Zero (JP Publisher: NEC Interchannel)
- Direction, Some Graphics: Flight-Plan
- Summon Night 2 (support) (JP Publisher: Banpresto)
- Developer: Flight-Plan
- Little Shaker (title graphic) (JP Publisher: 404) 
- Official Website (Internet Archive Wayback Machine) (Japanese)
- 2ch Game Company Genealogy Chart, Compile (Japanese)
- Company data (Japanese)