IGS (Information Global Service)
Hello. I'm Marcus. Are you also known as smsgenny from insertcredit.com? Chances are, you are, based on the amount of activities you have performed on this site, and some other info. If you are, see my post on the topic "IGS interview" following this link: . Please tell me what you know about this IGS. I'm anxious to hear... Marcus2 14:59, 16 February 2009 (CST)
Hello, long time no see. I have next to no time to dig in ROM dumps nowadays, but I'm uploading my credits lists in my namespace here. Use them as you like. Here are some things I've been investigating before, but haven't been able to follow up:
Star force (MSX): ----------- 1985 TEHKAN AND HUDSON SOFT MSX STAR FORCE Ver 1.0 ----- 85/11/05 -- MADE BY YASUSHI MITAMURA -- SHINJUKU JAPAN TEL 03-260-4622 -SE Slider (GG): ------- ATTENTION: THIS PROGRAM MADE BY YASUSHI MITAMURA 05/20/1991 .WOW !! 05/20 IS BIRTHDAY !! CONGURATURATIONS !! PLEASE GOOD JOB.( MAKING CHARACTER / PROGRAMING / PRANNING / OTHERS )CALL ME. 03-3413-6861(JAPAN)
- What has Mitamura been doing in the meantime?
- He also turns up on Hudson's FC Doraemon game. CRV 05:59, 4 August 2009 (CDT)
Then there's CCS, who worked for Pack-in-video. I seem to remember that they were a group of students, I think from Waseda university.
One last thing is Minamimachi bugyôsho (南町奉行所). They work with animation, but have also worked on some games. What is not mentioned in their history is Trumpboy I & II (GB), but they're mentioned in that game. --Idrougge 15:41, 3 August 2009 (CDT)
Apparently, they both worked together on Abadox (NES) and Puchi Carat (GBC). Either that, or we both have contradicting evidence. I wanted to know: are these two companies really related to each other? -- USAJAP1 18:14, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
- I'm thinking now that ITL had nothing to do with Abadox. It appears to be produced by the group I've mentioned recently that did some of these other Natsume games, with development subcontracted to another group that ITL might have also been subcontracting to. I have the credits to Puchi Carat here. ITL is mentioned. CRV 05:18, 14 March 2010 (UTC)
TOSE Co., Ltd.
You were the one who originally added screenshots of their pre-2000 games list. However, the screenshots have since gone down, and the corporate reports of 2000 and 2001 do not seem to mention any games. Can you provide that original source again? Prime Blue 15:28, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry. I haven't fixed the links on the Tose entry. http://gdri.smspower.org/wiki/index.php/File:Tose2000_new.jpg http://gdri.smspower.org/wiki/index.php/File:Tose2001_new.jpg CRV 16:30, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you, fixed. Prime Blue 14:57, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
Zoids: Chuuou Tairiku no Tatakai (MSX2) Credits
MSX2 version Credit is identical to Famicon version. (MSX2 version ROM address: 1bf60 ~ 1bff0). --Ita 06:10, 21 April 2011 (CDT)
Hello CRV. Wanna ask you a question about two soccer games. But first of all... you can read Japanese, right? :)