Toka was a French development studio established in 1995 by Carlo Perconti and Lyes Belaidouni, who had previously run Arcade Zone.  It was part of the Toka Entertainment Group, which included a music label called Sakura and a motion capture studio called Motion-Tracker Studio.  Perconti went on to start HyperDevbox in 2001. 
- Soul Fighter (US Publisher: Red Orb Entertainment; EU Publisher: Mindscape)
- Burning Road (US Publisher: Playmates Interactive; EU Publisher: Softgold; JP Publisher: VIC Tokai)
- Explosive Racing / X.Racing (EU Publisher: Funsoft; JP Publisher: Nichibutsu)
- Legend (EU Publisher: Funsoft)
- A US release by THQ was scheduled under the title Knights of Carnage.
- Snow Break / Snow Break Extreme (JP Publisher: Atlus; EU Publisher: Microids)
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas (EU Publisher: Swing!)
- Hidden Invasion (US Publisher: Conspiracy Entertainment; EU Publisher: Swing!)
- A Japanese release by Idea Factory was scheduled under the title Gun Hearts.
- Sky Surfer (EU Publisher: Midas Interactive; JP Publisher: Idea Factory)