Talk:Arc System Works
From Game Developer Research Institute
- Sanou (Kokumei)'s Home Page.
- OKAMOTO Lynn's Profile. It was a part-time job staff of the Arc System Works. "セーラームーンばかり作っていた" .
- 2ch Post No 67.
- A part of BGM of "Mappy Kids" looks like BGM of "Fushigi no Yume no Alice" very much. It might be the one by the same sound staff.
- The following games share a font with SD Sengoku Bujutsu Retsuden and Battle Commander: Dokuganryuu Masamune (FC) --Ita 12:23, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
- This album credits a Mappy Kids track to Nobuyuki Ohnogi. CRV 12:56, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
- It is "Mappy (AC)". VGMdb is wrong. List of another homepage, listen online 5:37~ -Ita 11:33, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
- Mappy Kids' ROM says 'by PIRO'. Also, I'm pretty sure Junya Kozakai was involved with the music for Final Lap because some of the tracks are similar to Cyber Spin SNES. The Fujioka Qualify music in Cyber Spin sounds identical to the first race theme and a little of the main menu in Final Lap. Doommaster1994 05:20, 25 October 2012 (PST)