Japanese composer Mica Nozawa (野澤美香) studied under the late Yoshirou Irino and attended the Kunitachi College of Music. In 2000, her piece "Tuning with John" was awarded the second prize in the International Composition Competition. Her work has been heard on television, in film, on stage , and in video games (see below).
Nozawa worked for Minato Giken as a freelance contractor.
CRV interviewed Nozawa in 2008.
For Minato Giken (freelance)
- Nostradamus (AC) (music composer) (1993)
- Tetsuwan Atom (SFC) (music composer) (1994)
- Yuu Yuu Hakusho: Horobishi Mono no Gyakushuu (GG) (music composer) (1994)
- Yuu Yuu Hakusho II: Gekitou! Nanakyou no Tatakai (GG) (music composer) (1994)
- Crayon Shin-chan: Taiketsu! Quantum Panic!! (GG) (music composer) (1995)
- Kaitou Saint Tail (GG) (music composer) (1996)
- Arranged a track for the Cave no Uta Black Label album ("IBALOVE☆SONG [micALOVE mix]"). (2010)
- Composed music for Mushihimesama Bug Panic (iPhone) (2010)