Lenar Co., Ltd. (株式会社レナール) was an Edogawa, Tokyo-based company involved with video game development, musical instrument production, mechatronics, and CG production for TV shows. It was established in January 1986 and headed by Junichi Mizutari (水足淳一)  from Namco.
Mizutari currently runs Astroll.
Research Methods: Actual mentions, interviews, shared staff
- Bird Week (JP Publisher: Toshiba EMI)
- Image Fight (JP/US Publisher: Irem)
- Major League (JP Publisher: Irem)
- Mashou / Deadly Towers (JP Publisher: Irem; US Publisher: Brøderbund)
- Napoleon Senki (JP Publisher: Irem)
- Tetris 2 + BomBliss (JP Publisher: BPS)
- Junichi Mizutari is credited with bomb sound digitization.  Did he do this on behalf of Lenar?
- Zombie Hunter (background graphics, sound, voice synthesis) (JP Publisher: Hi-Score) 
- Battle of Kingdom (JP Publisher: Meldac)
- F1 Boy (JP Publisher: ASK Kodansha)
- Knight Quest (US/JP Publisher: Taito)
- Tenjin Kaisen / Mercenary Force (JP/US Publisher: Meldac; EU Publisher: Nintendo)
- アルメデス大神殿 予告 (unreleased?) 
- Klax (sound?) (JP/US Publisher: Tengen)
- Mizutari is credited with audio.
- Monster Pro Wres (JP Publisher: ASK Kodansha)
- Off the Wall (sound effects?) (Tengen)
- Mizutari is credited with "Sound FX." (Note that the audio in Klax and the sound effects in Off the Wall consist of samples.)
Super Famicom/Super NES
- GT Racing (JP Publisher: Imagineer)
- Gunman's Proof (JP Publisher: ASCII)
- Magna Braban: Henreki no Yuusha (JP Publisher: ASK Kodansha)
- Shushoku Game (JP Publisher: Imagineer)
- Sun Spo Fishing Keiryu Ou (JP Publisher: Imagineer)
- Touge Densetsu Saisoku Battle (JP Publisher: BPS)