Difference between revisions of "J-Force"
From Game Developer Research Institute
(Created page with "__NOTOC__ ===Game Boy=== *''Nangoku Shounen Papuwa-kun: Gammadan no Yabou'' (JP Publisher: Enix) :<small>Sound: Opus?</small> ===PC Engine CD/TurboGrafx-CD=== *''Renny Bl...")
Revision as of 14:23, 26 May 2014
- Nangoku Shounen Papuwa-kun: Gammadan no Yabou (JP Publisher: Enix)
- Sound: Opus?
PC Engine CD/TurboGrafx-CD
- Renny Blaster (co-developed with Arcadia) (JP Publisher: NEC Avenue)
- Dragon Force (co-developer) (JP Publisher: Sega; US Publisher: Working Designs)
Super Famicom/Super NES
- Araiguma Rascal (JP Publisher: Masaya)
- Gamera: Gyaos Gekimetsu Sakusen (JP Publisher: Sammy)
- 90% Code, 70% Graphics: Axes Art Amuse
- Granhistoria: Genshi Sekaiki (JP Publisher: Banpresto)
- 40% Code, 50% Graphics: Axes Art Amuse?
- Nekketsu Tairiku: Burning Heroes (JP Publisher: Enix)
- Sound: Opus
- Sakurai Shouichi no Jankiryuu Mahjong Hisshouhou (JP Publisher: Sammy)
- 30% Code: Axes Art Amuse?