Contract game development company started by Kenji Eno in 1989. Tired of doing contract work, Eno started Warp in 1994.
- Miyasu Nonki no Quiz 18-kin (Manufacturer: EIM)
- Casino Kid II (music/sound) (US Publisher: SOFEL)
- Developer: SOFEL
- Juuouki (JP Publisher: Asmik)
- SD Hero Soukessen: Taose! Aku no Gundan (JP Publisher: Banpresto)
- Superman / Sunman (unreleased) (Sunsoft)
- Time Zone (JP Publisher: Sigma)
- Ultraman Club 2: Kaettekita Ultraman Club (JP Publisher: Yutaka)
- Wanpaku Kokkun no Gourmet World / Panic Restaurant (JP/US/EU Publisher: Taito)
Former EIM/Warp programmer Hirofumi Hayashida's employment history summary on the Corelogic site (his latest business) mentions a Famicom game called "Kyouryuu Densetsu." Does he mean Kouryuu Densetsu Villgust Gaiden? Or something else entirely?