Difference between revisions of "EIM"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
"Entertainment Imagination and Magnificence" [http://www.geocities.jp/warp110/1062799054.html]game company in , Warp.
'''[[AboutResearch_Methods|Research Methods]]:''' Actual mentions, online resources (see [[#Links|Links]]), shared staff
Revision as of 13:58, 20 September 2010
EIM ("Entertainment Imagination and Magnificence" ) was an independent game development company started by Kenji Eno (飯野賢治) after leaving Interlink. Frustrated with having to put licensed characters in games, he shut it down. He eventually started another company called Warp. 
- Miyasu Nonki no Quiz 18-kin (Video System)
- Casino Kid II (music/sound) (US Publisher: SOFEL)
- Kyouryuu Densetsu (unreleased) (HAL Laboratory)  
- Sunman (unreleased) (Sunsoft)
- Time Zone (JP Publisher: Sigma)
- Wanpaku Kokkun no Gourmet World / Panic Restaurant (JP/US/EU Publisher: Taito)