Difference between revisions of "Astroll"
Latest revision as of 15:43, 20 October 2017
Astroll Co., Ltd. (株式会社アストロール), headed by Junichi Mizutari (水足淳一), was originally established on April 28, 1977, as 有限会社ユニック (Unic? Unique?). It became Astroll in June 1997. 
Mizutari also ran the development company Lenar.
Research Methods: Actual mentions, shared staff
- Akiyama Jin Kyouju Kanshuu: Zennou JinJin / MinDStorm / Master Jin Jin's IQ Challenge (co-developed with Altair) (JP Publisher: ASK; EU/AU Publisher: 505 Games; US Publisher: Valcon Games)
- Cocktail Harmony / Cocktail no Recipe (JP Publisher: Astroll/D3 Publisher)
- Itadaki Street: Gorgeous King (some graphics) (JP Publisher: Enix)
- Scenario, Game Design: Armor Project; Developer: Tomcat System; Some Graphics: Algo-Nicus, Goukaido; Sound: BeatManiac; Opening Movie: Shadow Entertainment
- Sound Novel Evolution 2: Kamaitachi no Yoru Tokubetsu-hen (JP Publisher: Chunsoft)
- American Arcade / Pinball (JP Publisher: Astroll; EU Publisher: Play It)
- EX Billiard / Real Pool / International Cue Club (JP Publisher: Takara; US Publisher: Infogrames; EU Publisher: Midas Interactive Entertainment)
- Hello Kitty no PikoPiko Daisakusen / Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue (JP Publisher: Hamster; EU/AU Publisher: Xplosiv) 
- Mahou Tsukai Kurohime (JP Publisher: Tomy)
- Shinjuku no Ookami (JP Publisher: Spike)
- Seikan (unreleased)
- Tokyo Majin Gakuen: Fuju Houroku (programming) (JP Publisher: Asmik Ace Entertainment)
- Planning, Scenario, Some Graphics?: Shout! Design Works; Programming: Feathered?; Some Graphics?: Mcreate, Site Design?
- Official website (Japanese)