From Game Developer Research Institute
Use Co., Ltd. (株式会社ユース; also known in English as Use Corporation) was a publisher and developer best known for the Navy Blue series on the Famicom and Game Boy. In the late 1990s, the company moved into eroge with the Xuse brand (which still exists).
Akira Sakuma and Takashi Nishizawa, both former programmers with Data East and TAD, went to work for Use after TAD was dissolved in 1992.
Research Methods: Hidden data, interviews
 Game Boy
- Family Jockey 2: Meiba no Kettou (JP Publisher: Namco)
- Navy Blue 98 (JP Publisher: Shouei System)
- Tsume Shougi: Mondai Teikyou Shougi Sekai (JP Publisher: I'Max)
- Strider Hiryu 1 & 2 / Strider 2 (original Strider arcade game conversion) (JP/US Publisher: Capcom; EU Publisher: Virgin Interactive)
- Later released separately as part of the Capcom Game Books series
- Elf wo Karu Monotachi: Hanafuda-hen (JP Publisher: Altron)
 Super Famicom/Super NES
- Super Hanafuda (JP Publisher: I'Max)
- Super Hanafuda 2 (JP Publisher: I'Max)
- Super Yakyuu Dou (JP Publisher: Banpresto)