From Game Developer Research Institute
Company disbanded around 1995
Research Methods: Interviews
- King of Boxer / Ring King (programming, sound, hardware design) (Data East)
- Production?: Woodplace; Planning, Character Design, Graphics: Neue Design
- Daiwa no My Trade (JP Publisher: Daiwa Securities)
- Home trading system distributed on IC cards for use with the TV-Net adapter.   Sounds like this was made for multiple financial companies, but that would need to be clarified.
- Family Boxing / Ring King (programming, sound) (JP Publisher: Namco; US Publisher: Data East)
- Planning, Character Design, Graphics: Neue Design; Additional Planning: Woodplace
- Fantasy Zone II: Opa-Opa no Namida (JP Publisher: Sunsoft)
- From ex-employee Hiroki Koyama, without further explanation: "Sunsoft -> Sanritsu -> (Introduction of Kaga Electronics) -> Jastec". Presumably this was how development was contracted out.
Famicom Disk System
- Jaaman Tanteidan (JP Publisher: Bandai)